In this hot summer season, it becomes very difficult for us to maintain the beauty of our face. Here’s a holistic list of summer skin care tips that would help for all skin types.
Top 5 Summer Homemade Face Packs You Must Try
Here we are sharing some homemade face packs for you to apply in this hot season so that the beauty of your face remains good in this heat as well.
Homemade Face pack 1 – Mango Face Pack
The summer season is mango. Make a face pack with mangoes while eating. For this, remove the mango pulp and make a paste by mixing cold cream and a little cold milk in it. Now apply it to the face. Wash after 15 minutes.
Homemade Face pack 2 – Watermelon Face Pack
Eating watermelon in summer keeps the body hydrated. To maintain facial moisture, prepare a watermelon face pack. To make this face pack add yogurt to the watermelon pulp and apply it to your face. wash after 15 minutes with cold water.
Homemade Face pack 3 – Lemon Face Pack
Lemon is very beneficial for summer. Lemon face pack removes facial blemishes. To make this face pack you just need to mix honey and lemon juice. Now apply it to the face. Wash face after 30 minutes.
Homemade Face pack 4 – Kiwi Face Pack
Kiwi-enhancing platelets are also useful in enhancing facial beauty, especially in summer. To make it, firstly remove the kiwi juice. Prepare the pack by mixing honey and almond paste in it. Now apply it to the face. Wash after 15 minutes.
Homemade Face pack 5 – Cucumber Face Pack
A cucumber face pack makes your face more hydrated in this hot summer season. Grind the cucumber and add powdered sugar and curd to it. Now apply it to the face. Wash face after 30 minutes.
5 Home Remedies to Remove Tanning
The biggest problem in the summer for the skin is skin tanning. The skin starts to get patchy and dull. How to overcome skin tanning naturally? Come, let’s know.
1) Lemon Touch
Lemon is a good choice for removing tanning. Apply lemon juice to the tanning area and wash it off with normal water after 30 minutes.
Yogurt has many benefits and it is very important for your beauty and health. Beat the curd well and then add lemon juice to it and place it in the tanning wall. Wash after 30 minutes.
3) Tomato Juice
Do you know that tanning takes away very quickly from tomatoes? For this, grind the tomato and extract its juice. Now add a little lemon juice to it and apply it to the affected area. Wash after 30 minutes. By following this, the tanning soon disappears and your skin will improve.
Mix some turmeric powder with lemon juice and apply. Then wash off after 30 minutes. Do this 3 days a week to get the benefits soon.
Potatoes rich in vitamin C properties are effective for tanning. Cut thin slices of potato and rub them on the tanning area. You can also apply potato juice. For this, grind the potato and extract its juice and mix it with cucumber juice.
Get Perfect Skin with 5 Homemade Body Scrubs
The summer season means the body becomes dehydrated. The skin turns black due to exposure to sunlight. In summer, the body needs more scrubbing. Below we are sharing some natural homemade body scrub, which is very important for your skin.
1) Vanilla-Lavender Scrub
Add 2 cups of sugar, 1 cup of grapeseed oil, 1 tsp of vanilla extract, and 12 drops of lavender oil and fill it in a jar. Use it after one week. Use 2 days a week.
2) Sugar-olive oil scrub
Add some olive oil to half a cup of sugar and apply it to your body and scrub it. Scrubbing before taking a bath.
3) Coffee Scrub
In the morning, a coffee filled with energy to get you up from your sleep and get to work is a great scrub for your body in the summer. Combine coffee and sugar and grind them. Now add a little olive oil to it and prepare 2-3 scrubs by mixing 2-3 vitamin E capsules.
4) Papaya-Rice Powder Scrub
Mash the papaya. Now add rice powder to it. If you want, make rice powder by grinding rice at home or you can also buy rice flour from the market. Take steam first and then scrub it with this pack.
5) Oatmeal-making scrub
Oatmeal along with taking care of your health also takes care of your beauty. For this, mash the bananas. Now prepare the scrub by mixing oatmeal and honey in it.
10 Tips to Get Flawless Skin
As soon as the heat starts, problems like sweating, itching, start from the body. In such a situation, let us tell you some such tips, through which you will get flawless skin. Here we are going to tell you about new skincare trends that one must definitely look out for and keep up within 2021.
- It is important to choose the right sunscreen in summer because everyone’s skin tone is different. Using the wrong sunscreen can damage your skin.
- Apply sunscreen with 15 SPF or more SPF.
- Moisturizer is not needed only in winter. To keep moisture in the skin even in summer, apply moisturizer.
- Do not forget to apply lip balm for beautiful lips.
- Use oil-free makeup products.
- After roaming in the sun all day, you should always apply aloe vera gel on the face.
- Take a bath with cold water. This will reduce sweating and does not cause pimples on the face.
- Apply a fruit mask on the face. This will keep the skin hydrated and your skin will look more glowy.
- Add Juicy Fruit to the diet. This will keep the body getting enough water and the skin will shine.
- Soft towel or tissue to wipe sweat from the face
Skin Care Tips for Oily Skin
In summer, oily skin needs more care. How to take care of your skin in this situation? Come, let’s know.
- Cucumber is very beneficial for oily skin. Before applying makeup, make a paste by grinding cucumber and add honey to it and apply it to the face. Wash after 30 minutes. This will remove excess oil from the skin.
- Add egg yolk by adding honey and apply it to the face. Wash after 30 minutes. Excess oil will be removed from the face.
- Periodically clean the face with tissue paper. This removes excess oil.
- Make a powder by grinding orange peel and mix lemon in it and massage it on the face.
Skin Care Tips for Glowing Skin
- Drink turmeric milk at bedtime at night. This will nourish the body and make the skin shine.
- Deliver coconut water daily.
- Reduce intake of hot things.
- Focus on drinking more than you eat during the day. Add juice to the diet.
- Increase your intake of fruits. Eat watery fruits.
- Make sure to apply a fruit mask to the face. This will give shine to the skin.
- In this season, add yogurt to the daily diet.
- Wear loose clothes. Make cotton clothing a priority.
- Wash face 3-4 times a day with cold water.
- Apply sunscreen on the face before venturing out into the sun.
- If you are going out, be sure to wear a scarf.
- Mix rose water in bathwater.
- If there is any skin-related problem, then soak neem leaves in water for some time. Take a shower with this problem.
- If you sweat a lot, then pour a few drops of lemon in the bathwater and then take a bath with it. This will keep the body smelling all day.
Eat healthily and improve skin tone
You have to pay a lot of attention to eating in summer, if your skin is tanned, then you can get natural skin again.
- Eating gooseberry jam every day enhances skin tone.
- Soak almonds and consume them daily.
- Eat mangoes.
- If you are fond of non-veg, then eat grilled fish instead of mutton-chicken.
- Increase the intake of salad.
- Eating fennel clears blood and enhances skin tone.
5 Summer Skin Care Protecting Tips You Must Follow
Healthy skin tells the story of your healthy health. It is very important to protect the skin in summer.
- Sweating in the body removes moisture in the body. This makes the skin dry. It is very important to keep the body hydrated. For this, you should drink more and more water.
- To protect the skin, use toner. Apply toner while sleeping at night.
- For healthy skin, it is very important that you get enough sleep. At least 8 hours of sleep is considered good for your health and skin.
- Face wash at least twice a day.
- If it is not necessary, then do not leave the house in the afternoon.
Just take care of your feet
In summer, not only the face but also the legs become tan. Many times sandal marks are formed on the feet. How to take care of the feet in such a situation? Come, let’s know.
- Massage your feet with aloe vera gel at night.
- Apply sunscreen not only on the face but also on the feet and go outside.
- Daily scrubbing of feet while taking bath. This will clear the dirt.
- After coming from outside, rub a piece of lemon on the feet for some time.
- At night, apply moisturizer on your feet.
- Put lukewarm water in a tub and add a little lemon juice, olive oil, and put feet in it. Massage the feet with light hands.
- If the legs are too tan, then bleach can be used.
- Get a pedicure done twice a month. Due to this, the dead skin of the feet will keep coming out and the feet will remain soft.
Home Remedies to Remove Tanning From Hands:
Due to the heat, you usually like to wear sleeveless, but due to this, hands become tan due to direct exposure to sunlight. Follow these home remedies to remove this tanning.
1) Sandalwood and milk
Sandalwood is an easy and effective way of beauty. Prepare a paste by mixing sandalwood powder in raw milk to remove the tanning of hands. Now apply it to the hands and massage the hands. Massage until the paste is dry. Then wash and wash with water.
2) Milk Powder and Lemon
Mix equal quantities of lemon juice, almond oil, and honey in milk powder and massage the hands with it. Leave it like this for 15 minutes then wash it with clean water.
3) Sugar and Lemon
Prepare a paste by mixing sugar and lemon juice and apply it to your hands. Leave on for 20 minutes. After that wash it with cold water.
4) Oats and Buttermilk
If you want to get rid of tan soon, then prepare a paste by mixing oats and buttermilk and massage your hands with it. This is a great scrub.
5) Turmeric and Lemon
Turmeric and lemon are found in such elements, which improve the skin. Prepare a paste by mixing an equal quantity of turmeric and lemon and apply it to your hands. Wash after 20 minutes.